This is a one-day course where the trainer takes participants through the theoretical knowledge required for TSA and applies these concepts using case studies. Online resources will be accessed so it is best to bring a laptop if possible.
Competency & Skills Development
- Understand how TSA fits within vocational rehabilitation processes/procedures in the UK
- Identify when to undertake a TSA
- Understand the process of a TSA session and report building
- Understand the key areas of a TSA report
- Indentify an injured/disabled worker’s transferrable skills
- Match these skills to suited vocational options
- Use the labour market to support the vocational options
What you will be able to do
Following the completion of the 1 day of training you will have the paperwork, knowledge and skills to be able to implement TSAs in your practice.